Friday, March 27, 2020

Reflecting on life

This week we have been put on lock-down for the next 4, so I have had to do my work at home. We jump on a call with miss at 8:50 and shell tell us what to do for the day, yesterday Mr victor sent use a writing challenge. He asked us 3 Questions, Here is my response.


Questions:
  1. For what in life are you most grateful? Why?
I'm most grateful for my family. I'm grateful for my family because of
everything they do for me, and putting up with me.
My family has done so much for me, they put a roof over my head and
I'm grateful for that. My family is a part of my identity and they have given
me a culture that I'm proud of.


  1. What do you value most in a friendship? Why?
To me Loyalty, Trust and honesty are the most important values to have in
a friendship. Loyalty is important because it means always having your friends’
back and sticking up for them no matter what.
Trust because you have to know that you can tell your friends anything,
Honesty because your friends are your best friends and you should be
comfortable telling them anything. 


  1. What would a perfect day for you be? Details!

Having a stress free day with my family, taking my dogs to the beach and
spending the day there, getting fish & chips for lunch and having a swim.
Then coming home and just chilling and watch some movies.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kodi, I enjoyed reading your responses to Mr Victors questions. I think Room 11 all have something in common and thats being grateful for family, friends and having a roof over our heads. Thank you for a detailed response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kodi - beautiful writing - keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome writing Kodi, keep up the blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kodi, Awesome Writing loving it!

    ReplyDelete